Wednesday, July 15, 2009



Behind The Bit is just as amazing as the previous two books! So, if you are looking for a good read, I'm BEGGING you to read at least one of the Canterwood Crest books.

I just found out today that Jess gets to write 12 books in the series instead of the original 8 she was signed to do!! How great is that?!?!? Congrats, Jess. I'm not surprised that she's came this far. She is a great, talented, amazing author who I'm a proud fan of.

Anyways, back to Behind the Bit. (say that five times fast) This book is a continuation of Chasing Blue. It contains more secrets than you could ever imagine, and friendshiips are put to the ultimate test! It'll have you reading 24/7!!

Well, not entirley, but pretty close.

I finished this book in two days (while riding on a coach bus with 52 people, I might add) and it's just perfect! Each word is written properly, each sentence is unbeleivebly good, each paragraph is written to perfection, and the whole book just sparkles!

I know, I'm a dork. But what can I say? This book is prefect as I am dorky.

3 comments:

  1. You're so sweet to start a Canterwood blog! Awesome! )

    ReplyDelete
  2. luved hearing Jessica read 1st chapter of TRIPLE FAULT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem, Jess. I'm sooo obsessed with CC its severe. haha.

    ReplyDelete