Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Chasing Blue


Get ready Canterwood Crest fans because Chasing Blue is full of rivalry, secrets, and backstabbing! If you've read the first book (Take The Reins) by author Jessica Burkhart, I'm sure you're DYING to read the sequel. I know I was.

Now that I have read it (again, in record time) I was so anxious to get the third book becuase it ended in a weird spot, then continued in the first chapter of book three titled Behind The Bit. But I'll get into that later.
****SPOILER****
In my opinion, I think it was kind of shocking that Heather was going out with Ben, which was part of the reason why I wanted to read Behind The Bit so I could find out why. I read Behind The Bit, and it was sounded a lot like Heather. That gets them into a big, big, fight in book three.
Wow. Why do I keep mentioning book three of Canterwood Crest?
Anyways, I HIGHLY reccomend this book. GO OUT AND BUY IT!!!
Why are you still reading this? Why aren't you on your way to the bookstore?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment